ʻIolani Palace is the only official royal residence in the United States. The last king of Hawaii was David Kalakaua, who ruled the kingdom in the late nineteenth century. Hawaii became an American territory in 1900 and, almost 60 years later, was declared the 50th American state.
- Address: 364 South King Street, Honolulu
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 808 586 0352
- More Info: www.iolanipalace.org
- Opening House: Mon–Sat 9am–4pm
- More Info: 60cf28c4343733cea1fb6f61707370f018559bba
- More Info: www.facebook.com/iolanipalace