Oahu, HawaiiCopyright: Lucy Liu/Shutterstock.com
La Mer is arguably the most beautiful dining facility in Oahu, as both art deco and haute-French cuisine reins in evenings of romance. Choose from three prix-fixe options and just enjoy an evening full of elegance and ocean views.
- Address: 2199 Kalia Road, Honolulu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 808 923 2311
- More Info: www.halekulani.com/la-mer-restaurant
- Opening House: Daily 5:30pm–9:30pm
- More Info: www.facebook.com/HalekulaniHotel
The cuisine of Oahu has naturally been influenced by its surroundings – seafood, therefore, plays a large part in the local cuisine, complemented by excellent roast meats (the traditional kalua pork should not be missed), as well as by daring Asian influences. Dishes are served with a wide range of fresh fruits and vegetables including the local root vegetable taro, which is usually mashed to turn poi, a staple in the Hawaiian cuisine.